Mira's Custom Character Sheets

System-neutral discussion of campaign setting and game world design. Discussion of existing rules systems belongs in The Crunchy Bits and its sub-forums.
Kythkyn
Gnoll

Mira's Custom Character Sheets

Post by Kythkyn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 pm

Hey all!

I just wanted to share my custom character sheets with y'all. I'll keep the blog entry constantly updated, but also update here when I have new sheets up. I figure with the diversity of games here, y'all might appreciate some of the more obscure or less played games that I make sheets for. Let me know what you think!

THE LINK!
Gaming Blog | Twitter | Discord
MAYBE YOU RUIN CHOCOLATE!

zontoxira
Planewalker

Re: Mira's Custom Character Sheets

Post by zontoxira » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:57 am

I like the clean look they have, they're excellent!
Alas, I'm not playing any of these systems or settings, so I don't think I'll ever make use of them. With a little bit of modification, Red Steel could come handy as a generic AD&D sheet.
Have you considered adding a spell page?
Have a look at my Dark Sun Reconstruction Project at Homebrewery or Dark Sun 5e files at Google Drive
---
Cager extraordinaire, at your service!
---
"There are no saints in the animal kingdom. Only breakfast, and dinner." - Lorne Malvo

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Kythkyn wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:44 pm
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for sharing this. That's very kind of you.

I'm not doing AD&D any more, but I really like that your Red Steel sheet has the logo on it.

I was using Mad Irishman's sheets (he has two page sheets and four page sheets) when I was playing a 3e Forgotten Realms game. He had similar sheets for different campaign settings. I wonder if your Red Steel sheet could be rebooted to have a logo for one of the other Mystara subsettings...or Mystara itself.

If you do think that supporting other Mystara subsettings would be something you were interested in, perhaps you could talk to Threshold Magazine and get them to feature each one as you complete it. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Kythkyn
Gnoll

Post by Kythkyn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:41 pm

zontoxira wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:57 am
I like the clean look they have, they're excellent!
Alas, I'm not playing any of these systems or settings, so I don't think I'll ever make use of them. With a little bit of modification, Red Steel could come handy as a generic AD&D sheet.
Have you considered adding a spell page?
Thank you!

I have a more generic AD&D one, but I wanted to tweak it slightly before sharing it. However, it'll likely be the next sheet I put up

I am working on spell pages for a few of them, but trying to strike a delicate balance between useful for my group, and for like... other people to read? Because even official sheets with spell sheets tend to be ignored in favour of a sheet of paper by my players.

Kythkyn
Gnoll

Post by Kythkyn » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks for sharing this. That's very kind of you.

I'm not doing AD&D any more, but I really like that your Red Steel sheet has the logo on it.

I was using Mad Irishman's sheets (he has two page sheets and four page sheets) when I was playing a 3e Forgotten Realms game. He had similar sheets for different campaign settings. I wonder if your Red Steel sheet could be rebooted to have a logo for one of the other Mystara subsettings...or Mystara itself.

If you do think that supporting other Mystara subsettings would be something you were interested in, perhaps you could talk to Threshold Magazine and get them to feature each one as you complete it. :)
I had to redo the Red Steel image because I was having trouble finding a good PNG or vector, so I'm glad it looks close enough!

Yeah, it wouldn't be too hard to set it for like, at least Mystara. I have a more generic AD&D sheet, but I wanted to tweak it a little before sharing.

Featuring sheets would be pretty cool! I mean, so long as the credit isn't scrubbed. IDEK who would talk to who about that though?

Return to “The Squishy Bits”