[13th Age] Other Websites (& Free Downloads)

Discuss Pelgrane Press's 13th Age rules here. Discussion of the Dragon Empire campaign setting can also be held here.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

[13th Age] Other Websites (& Free Downloads)

Post by Tim Baker » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:08 am

13TH AGE: FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES: FREE 13TH AGE DOWNLOADS: I created this list based on a suggestion from Big Mac. If you see any other useful 13th Age websites, please post links about them in this thread and I'll update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Tim Baker 28 Jun 2018): Updated the format to match similar topics at The Piazza.
Last edited by Tim Baker on Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [13th Age] Other Websites (& Free Downloads)

Post by Big Mac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:17 am

Thanks for making this Tim.

I've just created an Other Systems Websites (& Free Downloads) master sticky to point to this and any other links topics that might be in The Crunchy Bits unless/until they get their own bespoke subforums.

It might be worth adding in the format of the campaign setting links topic (like Other Ghostwalk Websites (& Free Downloads), so that we can help people find any other 13th Age fan communities that are online, as well as any useful free downloads. (I here there is some sort of group called Escallation that is making downloadable fanzines. ;) )
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:09 am

Big Mac wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:17 am
I've just created an Other Systems Websites (& Free Downloads) master sticky to point to this and any other links topics that might be in The Crunchy Bits unless/until they get their own bespoke subforums.
Thanks for doing that!
Big Mac wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:17 am
It might be worth adding in the format of the campaign setting links topic (like Other Ghostwalk Websites (& Free Downloads), so that we can help people find any other 13th Age fan communities that are online, as well as any useful free downloads. (I here there is some sort of group called Escallation that is making downloadable fanzines. ;) )
I updated the original post as per your suggestion. I added several additional resources.

johnsonny
Goblin

Post by johnsonny » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 am

Pelgrane Press has pulled together a similar list at http://site.pelgranepress.com/index.php ... resources/

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:43 am

johnsonny wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:31 am
Pelgrane Press has pulled together a similar list at http://site.pelgranepress.com/index.php ... resources/
Yep, it's filled with great resources. Good call out. It's actually the second bullet on the list under the "free 13th Age downloads" section in the original post.

johnsonny
Goblin

Post by johnsonny » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Tim Baker wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:43 am
Yep, it's filled with great resources. Good call out. It's actually the second bullet on the list under the "free 13th Age downloads" section in the original post.
Aha - missed that link! Whoops! Should've known you'd have it well covered. :D

Return to “13th Age”