Introduce yourself here

Welcome area for new members. With subforums for off-topic discussion, gamers seeking gamers and play by post gaming.
ROTHGAR
Goblin

Re: Introduce yourself here

Post by ROTHGAR » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:14 am

Hahahah! That is great! Serious ROLE playing.
Meaning?

RobJN
Dire Flumph

Post by RobJN » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:47 am

ROTHGAR wrote:
RobJN wrote:
ROTHGAR wrote:My favorite tabletop PC is Rothgar, a Barbarian/Fighter who comically announces his name and a whole list of his mighty deeds whenever someone asks who he is (to the point where my GF and friends have done everything they possibly can to keep me from speaking whenever we reach a settlement). My best friend's character (a dwarf fighter/cleric) has often refered to Rothgar as "an nigh indestructable idiot capable of beheading a dragon and giving angels headaches". ;)
Town troublemaker, at the door to the Inn: "Hey, ROTHGAR*, what did you do in the dungeon today?"

(Note that the inn's patrons can't beat a hasty retreat, as ROTHGAR blocks the door with his mighty thews)

* he seems the type that his name should be spelled as it is spoken: IN ALL CAPS.
Rothgar the Mighty: "ROTHGAR SHALL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ANNOYING TINY MAN! ROTHGAR SMOTE THE KING OF BONES WITH HIS MIGHTY GREAT AXE AND NOW WISHES TO CELEBRATE HIS MANY VICTORIES WITH HIS FRIENDS, ALE, AND WENCHES!"

Thorik the Dwarf: Sigh...why do you always have yell all the time you muscle bound idiot. You've been doing it all day and by Moradin's beard it's giving me such a headache!

Rothgar the Mighty: SILLY FRIEND THORIK! ROTHGAR THINKS YOU NEED MUCH ALE TO CURE YOUR HIDEOUS HEADACHE.

Thorik the Dwarf:...what I need is to somehow find an enemy that can put you out of my misery.

;) :D
10/10. Would invite to my table. Would also buy ale/mead/beer

Welco-- um, WELCOME TO THE PIAZZA ;)
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | G+ | twitter

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:10 am

ROTHGAR wrote:
Hahahah! That is great! Serious ROLE playing.
Meaning?
You put a lot of effort into playing up your character to the hilt, that mannerism isn't something that I could do but I do appreciate it when I game with others that can.

bayonetbrant
Hobgoblin

Post by bayonetbrant » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Was told it would be gauche not to say 'hi' and introduce myself

Wargaming since the late 70s

RPGer since early 80s

Was one of the original denizens of the Mystara boards back when TSR's official presence was on AOL (I was B1Bard back then, if you look thru those archives)

Published a few RPG products about 17-18 years ago, and some wargames about 10 years ago.

For the past 5 years I've been the editorial/content director over at GrogHeads.com, a wargame-focused site that covers a lot of RPG material, too, both digital and tabletop. We've also spent the last 4 years running a wargaming program at Origins in Columbus, OH. I'm also the co-host of The GrogCast (our podcast) and Dragon' Up The Past (our new video series).

Over the years, I've done game design for RPGs, wargames, the National Defense University, health departments, the NSA, online forums, and at least one (thankfully-aborted) attempt to game-ify training of insurance/securities sales agents.

I was a total pack-rat for random, wacky, and occasionally-obscure games throughout my life, which explains why I might be one of the few dudes out there to own Justifiers, Duel, TWERPS, Swordbearer, Ysgarth, and Dawnforge.
-----+-----+-----+-----+-----+-----
-- Brant
Chief cat herder and editorial director over at www.grogheads.com
Occasional game designer, even less-occasional game publisher
Most importantly, dad to 2 fantastic kids and budding gamers

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Good to see you here Brant! :)

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:11 pm

scottdprt wrote:A much delayer introduction

Hail and well met to everyone,

I am Scott Davenport living in Northeast Pennsylvania and have been playing/DMing Dungeons & Dragons since 1979.
Hi Scott. Welcome to The Piazza. :)
scottdprt wrote:My major contributions to the community has been DMing/writing for Living Greyhawk and I am an active DM/writer for Greyhawk Reborn. Greyhawk Reborn continues the legacy of Living Greyhawk presenting an organized play experience equal to LG. Other than that, I am on staff for Mepacon, a twice a year gaming convention with over 30 conventions under our belt and still surviving and growing.
People don't need to have done anything special, to be welcome at The Piazza, but it's always great to see people who have made cool stuff (or played cool stuff) as they can share fun stories.

There are a couple of topics about Greyhawk Reborn at The Piazza: You might want to check those out or post other approprite topics about Greyhawk Reborn at some point (maybe when GR is going to be supporting another convention or you have new Greyhawk Reborn files that people can download).

The same goes for Mepacon. The Wishing Well is the best place for announcements of gaming conventions. If you posted a couple of topics a year about your forthcoming events, it might help Piazza members in the area work out if they want to come along and meet each other for a game.

I was trying to maintain a sticky topic in The Wishing Well, called List of gaming events. That's got a bit out of date now, but if you have the time to take a look and have the time to drop the most update information about your convention, I'll try to get that information into the top post, at some point.
You might want to drop these two links into your forum signature. That way anyone who chats to you at The Piazza will be able to find them from any post you make (and won't have to come and hunt down this post). :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

darkbard
Goblin

Post by darkbard » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Big Mac suggested I drop by and introduce myself, so here goes. I've been an occasional visitor to this forum for a few years, finally registering about a year ago and making my first post quite recently. I'm a longtime veteran of D&D from the red box days in the early '80s and am a member of various D&D boards around the 'net, mostly under the moniker "darkbard" but also going by "darkwarlock" on the WotC boards due to a forgotten password issue.

My preferred system is D&D 4E, though over the past few years I've become interested in some indie games, like Blades in the Dark, Dungeon World, etc. I love the Nentir Vale default PoL setting, Eberron, and, when nostalgia strikes me, Greyhawk.

In the "real" world I live on the outskirts of NYC and teach writing and literature at a community college.

So, hello, fellow Piazzans. I am a lurker no more.

Coronoides
Dragon Sage

Post by Coronoides » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Welcome from out of the shadows dark bard.
Need to convert races to D&D 5e? mathematical analysis of canon races and design rules: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/232813/ ... rs-Toolkit

Conversion & Review of Council of Wryms with dragon PCs compatible with other 5e settings (at level 5+). DRAFT: Book 1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fz4zql2yhlyut ... 8.pdf?dl=0 and Book 2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n3i5bki6svae ... 0.pdf?dl=0

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:01 am

I've gotten behind with saying "hi" to new people again. :o
DarthManu wrote:Hi guys, I was told to introduce myself here hehe
Hi DarthManu! Welcome to The Piazza! :)
DarthManu wrote:My name is Emanuel, I'm from Brazil and I found this forum when I was searching an adaptation of WoW to D&D5, and now I'm about to DM my first campaign. Nick name is Darth Manu because my friends call me Manu and I'm a member of The Jedi Council here in Brazil. Glad to meet you all.
I've met several Brazillian D&D fans over the last few years. I wonder how many other World of Warcraft fans you have down there. Did you used to play the tabletop version back in the 3rd Edition era? :)

Good luck, with your 5e WoW campaign. I'm not so much into 5e, but I do like World of Warcraft, so we might bump into each other in the WoW forum, from time to time.

What's The Jedi Council? Does it arrange Star Wars gaming in Brazil or does it organise some other type of Star Wars fandom?
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:35 pm

ROTHGAR wrote:Hey Guys. Rothgar (aka Ian) here. I'm a avid Tabletop RPG'er who also likes video games, cartoons, anime, swimming, reading, and damsels in distress (mmm...April O'Neil...^_~). I'm currently dating the love of my life and we live together in between Binghamton and Ithaca NY in a refurbished farm home (fortunately not near any farms anymore) while plugging away at our jobs. My favorite tabletop PC is Rothgar, a Barbarian/Fighter who comically announces his name and a whole list of his mighty deeds whenever someone asks who he is (to the point where my GF and friends have done everything they possibly can to keep me from speaking whenever we reach a settlement). My best friend's character (a dwarf fighter/cleric) has often refered to Rothgar as "an nigh indestructable idiot capable of beheading a dragon and giving angels headaches". ;)
Hi Rothgar/Ian! Welcome to The Piazza!

I love the fact that your girlfriend and friends try to stop your PC from boasting about his deeds to NPCs. I'm currently playing a fighter called Braxon Miacc in Auld Dragon's live-streamed Spelljammer game and he is crazy enough to think that any old tat he finds in dungeons or on monsters that his group (The Company of the Broken Sword) fights is probably worth trying to sell. Last game we played, he picked up two antique canonballs and went through a bunch of old wooden cutlery that was crumbling to bits as he picked it up. :lol:

So has Rothgar actually beheaded a dragon in one of your earlier games?

Is there a specific campaign setting you play in or is it a homebrew game?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

bayonetbrant wrote:Was told it would be gauche not to say 'hi' and introduce myself
Hi Bayonetbrant. Thanks for surfing over to say "hi". I like your forum signature. :)
bayonetbrant wrote:Wargaming since the late 70s

RPGer since early 80s

Was one of the original denizens of the Mystara boards back when TSR's official presence was on AOL (I was B1Bard back then, if you look thru those archives)
I was not even online, back when TSR was on AOL. I did have an AOL dial-up account, when I was first getting online, but I didn't think to look for D&D stuff for ages. And when I did first look, I think that WotC had already taken over and set up the various mailing lists.
bayonetbrant wrote:Published a few RPG products about 17-18 years ago, and some wargames about 10 years ago.

For the past 5 years I've been the editorial/content director over at GrogHeads.com, a wargame-focused site that covers a lot of RPG material, too, both digital and tabletop. We've also spent the last 4 years running a wargaming program at Origins in Columbus, OH. I'm also the co-host of The GrogCast (our podcast) and Dragon' Up The Past (our new video series).
That sounds impressive. I'll have to look out for Dragon' Up The Past getting to the Dragon magazines that have Spelljammer stuff in them. :)

And I'll be interested to see what you make of the magazine content for Chainmail (and the Sundered Empire setting built around it) considering that you are an expert at both wargames and tabletop gaming.
bayonetbrant wrote:Over the years, I've done game design for RPGs, wargames, the National Defense University, health departments, the NSA, online forums, and at least one (thankfully-aborted) attempt to game-ify training of insurance/securities sales agents.
Now I'm imagining a d20 Modern campaign setting based on Insurance Salesmen! :lol:
bayonetbrant wrote:I was a total pack-rat for random, wacky, and occasionally-obscure games throughout my life, which explains why I might be one of the few dudes out there to own Justifiers, Duel, TWERPS, Swordbearer, Ysgarth, and Dawnforge.
I've not heard of the first three. We did have a couple of people interested in talking about Dawnforge, but they never posted enough to "win" a bespoke Dawnforge forum. I could see if I can dig out the old topics, if you fancy reading them.

BlackBat242
Dire Haggis
Location: by the saline water - formerly in the Grand Valley of the Rivers

Post by BlackBat242 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:47 am

Big Mac wrote:
bayonetbrant wrote:Over the years, I've done game design for RPGs, wargames, the National Defense University, health departments, the NSA, online forums, and at least one (thankfully-aborted) attempt to game-ify training of insurance/securities sales agents.
Now I'm imagining a d20 Modern campaign setting based on Insurance Salesmen! :lol:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
"I have a catapult. Give me your money or I will hurl a large rock at your head".

"Buffy, Blade... its up to you now." George Takei

The only time a Vampire should sparkle is right before they explode

Coronoides
Dragon Sage

Post by Coronoides » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 am

BlackBat242 wrote:
Big Mac wrote:

This cartoon has inspired our cooperative to make a real game!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/22 ... -Paychecks
Need to convert races to D&D 5e? mathematical analysis of canon races and design rules: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/232813/ ... rs-Toolkit

Conversion & Review of Council of Wryms with dragon PCs compatible with other 5e settings (at level 5+). DRAFT: Book 1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fz4zql2yhlyut ... 8.pdf?dl=0 and Book 2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n3i5bki6svae ... 0.pdf?dl=0

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:55 pm

darkbard wrote:Big Mac suggested I drop by and introduce myself, so here goes.
Thanks for coming over to say "hi" Darkbird. I hope you enjoy your time on The Piazza.
darkbard wrote:I've been an occasional visitor to this forum for a few years, finally registering about a year ago and making my first post quite recently. I'm a longtime veteran of D&D from the red box days in the early '80s and am a member of various D&D boards around the 'net, mostly under the moniker "darkbard" but also going by "darkwarlock" on the WotC boards due to a forgotten password issue.
It's good if you can keep the same name on different forums. I'm mostly "Big Mac", but there are times when they ban upper case or spaces and I have to be "big mac" or "big_mac" or "bigmac". On RPG Geek, there was another Big Mac, so I had to use the suffix of my nickname and be "Big Mac TMMM".

It sounds like you know more about me than D&D, if you have been playing since the red box.
darkbard wrote:My preferred system is D&D 4E, though over the past few years I've become interested in some indie games, like Blades in the Dark, Dungeon World, etc. I love the Nentir Vale default PoL setting, Eberron, and, when nostalgia strikes me, Greyhawk.
I've stuck with 3rd Edition myself, but I've got to say that I got really annoyed at the edition warring that I saw between 4th Edition and Pathfinder RPG. (People telling me I should quit trying to convert Spelljammer to 3rd Edition and do Pathfinder instead "because 4th Edition was not 'proper' D&D" really put me off of hanging out with Pathfinder fans as much as I would have liked to.) I'm so glad that, now that is gone, that there are people like yourself, who are keeping 4th Edition alive.

The 4th Edition fans have been helping me work out which 4e books I can raid for ideas that can be used for Spelljammer. I really appreaciate that. (Keep an eye out for Zeromaru X, if you have not already bumped into him. He is a legend. He knows a ton about 4e and Nentir Vale/Points of Light.)

Have you converted any old Eberron or Greyhawk stuff to 4th Edition? I know that the Points of Light team raided a lot of Greyhawk an Mystara locations to use them in Nerath. I can imagine that it would be possible to reverse-engineer some of that raiding.
darkbard wrote:In the "real" world I live on the outskirts of NYC and teach writing and literature at a community college.
There seem to be quite a few D&D fans working in education. I guess you can use your educational skills to write D&D stuff. :)
darkbard wrote:So, hello, fellow Piazzans. I am a lurker no more.
Thanks for delurking. I think you will be levelling up from a Kobold soon. :)

brassdragon
Orc

Post by brassdragon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Big Mac wrote:There seem to be quite a few D&D fans working in education. I guess you can use your educational skills to write D&D stuff. :)
Not just writing -- I used to be in higher ed, and found that DMing was good training for teaching! :D

ghendar
Cranky Grognard

Post by ghendar » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Big Mac wrote:I've stuck with 3rd Edition myself, but I've got to say that I got really annoyed at the edition warring that I saw between 4th Edition and Pathfinder RPG. (People telling me I should quit trying to convert Spelljammer to 3rd Edition and do Pathfinder instead "because 4th Edition was not 'proper' D&D" really put me off of hanging out with Pathfinder fans as much as I would have liked to.) I'm so glad that, now that is gone, that there are people like yourself, who are keeping 4th Edition alive.
To be fair, there were plenty of 4e fans who had similar opinions expressed to those who dared to stick with 3e or went Pathfinder. I remember people saying how they couldn't see Paizo competing with WotC. We all saw how that worked out. I'll leave it at that since such discussions are a no no here.
Fifth registered member, bitches!

If the Unapproachable East was so unapproachable, how did anyone get there?

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 pm

brassdragon wrote:
Big Mac wrote:There seem to be quite a few D&D fans working in education. I guess you can use your educational skills to write D&D stuff. :)
Not just writing -- I used to be in higher ed, and found that DMing was good training for teaching! :D
Sounds like fun. I bet the Historical Reference series (from 2nd Edition) would be a good way to get pupils to immerse themselves in history.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:56 pm

ghendar wrote:
Big Mac wrote:I've stuck with 3rd Edition myself, but I've got to say that I got really annoyed at the edition warring that I saw between 4th Edition and Pathfinder RPG. (People telling me I should quit trying to convert Spelljammer to 3rd Edition and do Pathfinder instead "because 4th Edition was not 'proper' D&D" really put me off of hanging out with Pathfinder fans as much as I would have liked to.) I'm so glad that, now that is gone, that there are people like yourself, who are keeping 4th Edition alive.
To be fair, there were plenty of 4e fans who had similar opinions expressed to those who dared to stick with 3e or went Pathfinder. I remember people saying how they couldn't see Paizo competing with WotC. We all saw how that worked out. I'll leave it at that since such discussions are a no no here.
Fair point. And I can't say I never did any of that nonsense myself, before I joined The Piazza.

PunsAndDragons
Kobold

Introduce yourself here

Post by PunsAndDragons » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Hi, I'm Steve and I have been playing fantasy games for over 30 years, starting with AD&D. I’ve worked my way through versions 2, 3 & 3.5 before switching to the ‘dark side’ – Pathfinder :evil: !

I still play AD&D, Pathfinder and Zombicide but not as much as I’d like due to work commitments. I also really enjoy the online Neverwinter Nights D&D worlds of Amia and Arelith, although I have really struggled in the last couple of years – but I do intend returning in earnest in the future.

I've read a lot of Forgotten Realms books too, in particular those by R. A.Salvatore.

My other passion is making jokes – I’ve been doing so for over 40 years and I’ve taken to writing them down if I consider them good (or bad!) enough. :D

As a child I also loved drawing cartoons but stopped at the age of 12 to play sport, read, study, get a job and raise a family: I hasten to add, I didn't do all these aged 12.

A couple of years ago I realised that my kids were becoming independent and I had some more free time - so I picked up my pen and gave it another go - and loved it. They say 'you don't lose your gift' - well I don't have a gift, so I haven't lost it!

Last year I created my website (http://www.PunsAndDragons.com) and Twitter & Facebook accounts, where I have been posting cartoons ever since. I now have a good following and have therefore decided to collate them into a book which is ready to be unleashed on the world! I will shortly start a Kickstarter campaign for the book – “The Pun Master’s Guide”.

In the meantime I thought I’d get more involved in the community and I look forward to contributing, in my own special way, to the forums. I hope to spread my passion and sense of fun!

Coronoides
Dragon Sage

Post by Coronoides » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Welcome Steve!

Hugin
Green Dragon

Post by Hugin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Welcome to The Piazza, Steve!

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm

PunsAndDragons wrote:Hi, I'm Steve and I have been playing fantasy games for over 30 years, starting with AD&D. I’ve worked my way through versions 2, 3 & 3.5 before switching to the ‘dark side’ – Pathfinder :evil: !

I still play AD&D, Pathfinder and Zombicide but not as much as I’d like due to work commitments. I also really enjoy the online Neverwinter Nights D&D worlds of Amia and Arelith, although I have really struggled in the last couple of years – but I do intend returning in earnest in the future.
Hi again Steve. Thanks for popping over from your Puns and Dragons – D&D Cartoons and Jokes topic to meet everyone.

A lot of people went down the Pathfinder RPG fork. Surprisingly, 4th Edition D&D is a lot more popular here. I thought we might have ended up with a bespoke Pathfinder Campaign Setting forum by now, but it hasn't happened. Do you like Golarion, or just the Pathfinder rules?

What's Zombiecide?
PunsAndDragons wrote:I've read a lot of Forgotten Realms books too, in particular those by R. A.Salvatore.

I guess you must know a bit about Forgotten Realms from those Drizzt novels. I've not read any of those yet, although I do like drow. Maybe you will be able to help me with some questions about the drow sometime.
PunsAndDragons wrote:My other passion is making jokes – I’ve been doing so for over 40 years and I’ve taken to writing them down if I consider them good (or bad!) enough. :D

As a child I also loved drawing cartoons but stopped at the age of 12 to play sport, read, study, get a job and raise a family: I hasten to add, I didn't do all these aged 12.

A couple of years ago I realised that my kids were becoming independent and I had some more free time - so I picked up my pen and gave it another go - and loved it. They say 'you don't lose your gift' - well I don't have a gift, so I haven't lost it!

Last year I created my website (http://www.PunsAndDragons.com) and Twitter & Facebook accounts, where I have been posting cartoons ever since. I now have a good following and have therefore decided to collate them into a book which is ready to be unleashed on the world! I will shortly start a Kickstarter campaign for the book – “The Pun Master’s Guide”.

Maybe you can play a D&D game with your kids at some point in the future.

Good luck with the drawings. :)
PunsAndDragons wrote:In the meantime I thought I’d get more involved in the community and I look forward to contributing, in my own special way, to the forums. I hope to spread my passion and sense of fun!
See you around the forums. You must have seen a few of the old school campaign settings from playing through 1e, 2e, 3e, 3.5 and Pathfinder. I'll be interested to see what parts of the forum you will post in.

What settings and rules do you like to talk about?

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:24 am

PunsAndDragons wrote:I also really enjoy the online Neverwinter Nights D&D worlds of Amia and Arelith, although I have really struggled in the last couple of years – but I do intend returning in earnest in the future.
Welcome to the Piazza, Steve. You may be interested to know that Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is coming soon™.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

T'masD'Mazz
Orc

Post by T'masD'Mazz » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Hello to everybody, I'm T'masD'mazz, Alias Tommaso Mazzoni, I'm Italian, and I'm a big fan of D&D, and fantasy in general.

Dread Delgath
Fire Giant

Post by Dread Delgath » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 am

T'masD'Mazz wrote:Hello to everybody, I'm T'masD'mazz, Alias Tommaso Mazzoni, I'm Italian, and I'm a big fan of D&D, and fantasy in general.
Welcome! LOVE the name! Now I want a NPC named T'mas D'Mazz! What race & class do you think? :cool:
My D&D 5th edition Dakan Mar Campaign setting Conspectus and Campaign Rules here at The Piazza Forums, a Fool's Errand WIP.

Return to “The Philosopher's Stone”