Does The Piazza have a Facebook page?

Discussion related to board management, suggestions for improvement, and formal announcements.
Seer of Yhog
Outer Being

Does The Piazza have a Facebook page?

Post by Seer of Yhog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

The Seer stirred from his throne, padded down the long, empty hall, and emerged from his obsidian tower. His head swam as his lungs filled with unnaturally fresh air.

Damn, it's bright out here, he thought. He sniffed the air suspiciously. There were strange scents wafting about, which hadn't been there the last time he'd been out, which must've been...hmmm...he couldn't remember. Wasn't important, anyway.

But there was all this funny business going on. "Blogging", "Threaking", "YouTubing", and then there was "Facebooking". Hmmm. That last one sounded important. Maybe I ought to look up the old gang, he thought.

In all seriousness, now that I'm turned on to this 21st century business, is there something I can "like"?

MODERATOR EDIT (by Big Mac): The Piazza is now moving towards having a single The Piazza and Social Media sites thread and this thread is now being locked.
Moderator for Mystara. My moderator voice is heliotrope.

My Blog is here!

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: Does The Piazza have a Facebook page?

Post by Angel Tarragon » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

When I hit 8,888 posts you're going to see some serious sh*t. :P

Social Media

Seer of Yhog
Outer Being

Post by Seer of Yhog » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Joined! Mercy buckets!
Moderator for Mystara. My moderator voice is heliotrope.

My Blog is here!

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 pm

That is the Facebook group for The Piazza, and it now has an easier to remember URL:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepiazza

There is also an actual page for The Piazza on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thepiazza.org.uk

You can find both the links in my forum signature! :D

MODERATOR EDIT (by Big Mac): The Piazza is now moving towards having a single The Piazza and Social Media sites thread and this thread is now being locked.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Kippin' Griffin”