Podcasts? Do you want to know more

The totally-official, off-topic, liable-for-purging board.

Moderator: Chimpman

Podcasts? Do you want to know more

Postby RolistesPod » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello,

It's a bit of self-serving question (although with an aura of good intention) but would it be appropriate to have a section in the forum dedicated to podcasts?

The question is self-serving as it would be a section where I'd post about my own show but it is well intended as it is in the spirit of not posting in inappropriate corners of the forum.

I am brand new on The Piazza but you seem to be a lively community and I am surprised (after a quick use of the Search function of the forum) to see only a few posts about the many shows out there dedicated to tabletop RPG and more specifically D&D.

I saw a mention of the excellent The Grognard Files in one section and a few other shows mentionned but they seem peppered across different sections.

First, have I missed an existing relevant section? Second, would a number of people think it would be a good idea to have a section dedicated to that? If it was the case I could spread the word to show hosts I know to encourage them to post about their show there. ;)
Host of The Rolistes Podcast, your London-based tabletop RPG podcast.
Proud Member of The RPG Academy Network.
Website / Patreon / ITunes / Stitcher / Podchaser / Podbean / Twitter / Instagram
RolistesPod
Goblin

Return to The Tabard Inn