Puns and Dragons – D&D Cartoons and Jokes

The totally-official, off-topic, liable-for-purging board.
PunsAndDragons
Kobold

Puns and Dragons – D&D Cartoons and Jokes

Post by PunsAndDragons » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Hi, I'm Steve,

If you like D&D related jokes then can I suggest you take a look at www.PunsAndDragons.com

My website is dedicated to 'single-pane' jokes and one-liners. I add one or two per week and take pride in not taking standard jokes and simply replacing with fantasy characters. (I also post them to Twitter and Facebook page - search for 'Puns and Dragons').

They range from surreal: "I saw an intelligent minotaur recently - or was it an oxymoron?"

Through silly: "I recently saw a bloke throw a lady in a habit - he was a nun-chucker"

To a bit naughty: "I know a masochistic were-sheep - she's a mutton for punishment"

I think / hope you'll enjoy them!
Steve

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Puns and Dragons – D&D Cartoons and Jokes

Post by Big Mac » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi Steve.

Welcome to The PIazza.

You might want to pop over to the Introduce yourself here topic, and say a little bit about yourself and the RPG stuff you like to talk about.

You might also want to use your forum signature to link over to Puns & Dragons, your Facebook page and your Twitter feed (to save people you talk to needing to go searching for the links).
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Tabard Inn”