Help Finding a TSR Author

The totally-official, off-topic, liable-for-purging board.
Throwigames
Kobold

Help Finding a TSR Author

Post by Throwigames » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:59 pm

This may be off topic here (and if so, admins please remove or let me know where I should post this) - I apologize in advance if this is incorrectly posted.

Some of you may recognize my username - I'm an author of several adventure books and fanzines. Specifically, I've been creating a quarterly fanzine for B/X, called Back to BasiX. I'm always in search of TSR authors and artists to interview for the fanzine, and have already interviewed the likes of Mentzer, Rasmussen, Otus, Cook, Carr, Diesel, Jaquays, and Marsh. I've been trying to find one author in particular - Mr. Graeme Morris. I've been unable to find him to request an interview.

I'm not looking for his contact information but hoping for an online introduction or for someone to pass my info on to him to see if he's interested in discussing his early TSR B/X work for the fanzine.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thom Wilson, ThrowiGames

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Help Finding a TSR Author

Post by Big Mac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:05 am

He is a TSR UK designer.

Maybe Graeham Davis has heard where he went after TSR shut down TSR UK.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Morfie
Metamorph

Post by Morfie » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:45 am

Found an interview with Graeme Davis from 2007. He mentions:
A lot of people confuse me with Graeme Morris, who as a staff writer at TSR UK along with Jim Bambra and Phil Gallagher. They moved to GW shortly after I started working there, but Graeme stayed behind. I think he eventually left the games industry.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:00 pm

Morfie wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:45 am
Found an interview with Graeme Davis from 2007. He mentions:
A lot of people confuse me with Graeme Morris, who as a staff writer at TSR UK along with Jim Bambra and Phil Gallagher. They moved to GW shortly after I started working there, but Graeme stayed behind. I think he eventually left the games industry.
Thanks.

Looks like that's a dead end then.

I thought they might both have worked on Imagine Magazine or Games Workshop stuff together.

I already tried a Google Search, but Thom Wilson must have done that already.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Tabard Inn”