Calidar on the Piazza's Book-House

Join the Star Phoenix in Stranger Skies in Bruce Heard's Calidar Setting.
The Book-House: Find Calidar products.

Calidar on the Piazza's Book-House

Postby Ashtagon » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:40 pm

http://www.thepiazza.org.uk/shop/doku.p ... ag=Calidar

Something I really should have gotten round to a long while ago: setting up pages for the Calidar products on the Piazza book house. If you know of any other reviews (or want to write one of your own on your blog) or sites offering supporting materials for these books, please let me know, so I can add the appropriate details.
Emma Rome, otherwise known as Ashtagon
Overall site admin for The Piazza. My moderator colour is pink!
Ashtagon
Hierarch

Re: Calidar on the Piazza's Book-House

Postby Big Mac » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:54 am

I've added some links (and the blurb) to Calidar: In Stranger Skies. (The product number for this is actually CAL1.)

I know that both Thorf and Bruce have pages for CAL1 up on their website. I don't have time to search for them at the moment. I've also not had time to search for links or blurb for Beyond the Skies.

CAL1 was mostly systemless, but also contains Pathfinder RPG stats, so I don't know what you want to categorise that as. :?

I'm not sure if Beyond the Skies is the same yet.

I can't see a section for Calidar on the homepage of the Book-House yet. I'm not exactly sure where to add it, so I've left it for now.

EDIT: Both of these books also have something called an "Airman Edition" which is a sort of cut down preview version. I'm not sure if you need another two pages for those. :?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Calidar on the Piazza's Book-House

Postby Ambreville » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:01 am

CC1 "Beyond the Skies" is 100% system-agnostic. Guidelines to help explain how the game stats work in the book have been updated and included in the book's introduction.
Bruce Heard otherwise known as Ambreville
My Blog: Calidar on Blogspot,
Calidar Publishing on DTRPG
Calidar on Facebook, Calidar Page on G+,
Mystara on Facebook, Mystara Page on G+, Princess Ark on Facebook
Twitter @Ambreville (#Mystara #WorldOfCalidar)
Ambreville
World Soul

Return to Calidar