[announcement:] On Wings of Darkness !!!

Join the Star Phoenix in Stranger Skies in Bruce Heard's Calidar Setting.
The Book-House: Find Calidar products.

Moderator: Thorf

Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

[announcement:] On Wings of Darkness !!!

Post by Yaztromo » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 am

In this https://bruce-heard.blogspot.com/2018/0 ... pells.html post by Bruce Heard there is this bit of text:
Note: The schools are part of some design work I'll introduce in CAL2 On Wings of Darkness (Calidar's alter-ego to Mystara's GAZ3 Principalities of Glantri).
This means that we can start craving a new Calidar product with some "spiritual" relations with one of Mystara favorite gazetteers!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :o :ugeek: :P
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Azure Admiral
Hobgoblin

Re: [announcement:] On Wings of Darkness !!!

Post by Azure Admiral » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 am

Great news, great news!

Is there available some information about the book? That will be part Gaz and part Star Phoenix fiction?

We will see a treatment covering all Caldwen magiocracy, or a deep focus point on Caldwen capital city?

I'm no more on socials, maybe these questions have been yet addressed elsewhere.

Also, I've lost tracks of the skyships/beasts fly combat articles that Bruce wrote times ago. The book about this topic is still in scheduled to be released in the future?
“Don’t ask for loyalty from you airship crew. Die for them instead on the sky battlefield„

Yaztromo
The Real Nowhere Man

Re: [announcement:] On Wings of Darkness !!!

Post by Yaztromo » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:21 pm

As far as I know, that passing note is everything that has been revealed so far... anyway, I may have missed something, possibly...
I'm the Real Nowhere Man, sitting in my Nowhere Land,
making all my Nowhere plans for Nobody.

Return to “Calidar”