[Youtube] Pencils and Parsecs - Edge of Empire

'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." Discuss the Star Wars campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

[Youtube] Pencils and Parsecs - Edge of Empire

Post by Havard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY8Gz58YzHg

Just came across this show where actors and youtubers play Star Wars: Edge of Empire. I really love the actor who plays the droid, althoigh he would probably be extremely annoying at an actual gaming table if he played it in the same way.

The rules still seem super complicated to me after watching the first episode, but oh well.

Anyone else watching this?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Youtube] Pencils and Parsecs - Edge of Empire

Post by Big Mac » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 pm

Havard wrote:Anyone else watching this?
I had never heard of it before. That's a show on Hyper RPG's Twitch channel, that's been uploaded onto YouTube.

I've only watched Hyper RPG once. I saw a so-called roleplaying game that consisted of an excessively hyper dude sending absurd encounters against guest gamers. I didn't realise that they actually did normal roleplaying shows.

The old videos are on their Twitch channel, but Twitch said I couldn't watch them, as I wasn't a subscriber.

I found 53 videos in their Star Wars Edge of the Empire RPG: Pencils & Parsecs playlist.

There is also a second season: Star Wars RPG: Pencils & Parsecs | Edge of the Empire (Season 2). There are only 14 videos in that playlist so far.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Star Wars”