Boxtree Star Wars books

'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." Discuss the Star Wars campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Boxtree Star Wars books

Post by Big Mac » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm

I just found out there are some (two I think) choose your own adventure books for Star Wars.
  • Jedi Dawn (Star Wars Game Books)
    by Paul Cockburn (Author)

A role-playing game-book based on the adventures of Havet Storm, the grandson of a Jedi Knight who discovers he has inherited "The Force" and eventually joins the Rebel Alliance. Readers have the chance to fight the evil Empire, Bounty Hunters and an assortment of evil space creatures.
  • The Bounty Hunter (Star Wars Game Books)

A role-playing game-book based on the adventures of Havet Storm, the grandson of a Jedi Knight who discovers he has inherited "The Force" and eventually joins the Rebel Alliance. Readers have the chance to fight the evil Empire, Bounty Hunters and an assortment of evil space creatures.
Has anyone got these books?

What do you think of the plots? Could they be converted for tabletop play?

Has Havet Storm been featured in any RPG products?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

The Dark
Troll

Re: Boxtree Star Wars books

Post by The Dark » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:28 am

According to the Wizards adaptation of the Dark Forces saga, Havet Storm was killed by Desann.

The books were only published in the UK, and I've never seen either of them in the States.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Boxtree Star Wars books

Post by Big Mac » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:52 pm

The Dark wrote:According to the Wizards adaptation of the Dark Forces saga, Havet Storm was killed by Desann.
Thanks for that. It's a bit of a bummer ending, but it's some sort of closure.
The Dark wrote:The books were only published in the UK, and I've never seen either of them in the States.
I remember seeing them ages back. I can't remember if I bought them or not. I don't think I did.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Star Wars”