Prequel Era Campaigns?

'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." Discuss the Star Wars campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

Prequel Era Campaigns?

Post by Havard » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:17 am

Attn: This is not a discussion of the Prequel movies.

Anyone run campaigns in the Prequel era? What type of campaigns would be best suited for this era?

I could see some interesting Jedi campaigns set before The Phantom Menace. Running diplomatic missions and having run ins with various schemers and criminals.

During the Clone Wars, I guess the animated series has quite a few ideas for campaigns whether Jedi type campaigns or military campaigns with Clone Troopers or even proto rebellion stories?

-Havard

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Re: Prequel Era Campaigns?

Post by agathokles » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 am

Yes, the Prequel era is an excellent setting, you can play with a weakened Republic in the Phantom Menace era, or with Clone Wars for a military or roguish campaign. It would also be interesting to play a Separatist campaign, actually.

GP

snorri
Ogre

Re: Prequel Era Campaigns?

Post by snorri » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:00 pm

I do not play SW very often, but a few month ago I set a SWd6 game around the order 66 for my older son and my wife. They were young Jedis sent in a false mission - they survived the order and joined general Kenobi's forces. I hope we'll continue, but we have plans for family Pathfinder beginner's box for summer (playing Palace of the silver princess).

Return to “Star Wars”