"Player's Guide to the..." series

In this dark time, new heroes must arise to claim the crowns of Midgard, and restore the jewels to her scattered thrones...

"Player's Guide to the..." series

Postby Big Mac » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 am

There are several Midgard books with names that start "Player's Guide to the..."

Does anyone have these?

Do they give you anything that is not in the Midgard Campaign Setting hardback?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: "Player's Guide to the..." series

Postby Old Man » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:59 am

Big Mac,

I have the first four but would have to do a side by side to see what goes beyond the Midgard HC. (Am pretty sure there is new stuff but don't know specifically what.)

Regards,
Old Man
Old Man
Orc

Postby Big Mac » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:02 am

I've found a review of Midgard: Player's Guide to the Crossroads, but it doesn't really tell me what is in the book that isn't in the campaign setting.
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Isuru » Sun May 24, 2015 1:08 am

The quick answer is nothing that's not already in the Midgard Campaign setting in regards to setting information and player orientation. The unique material is mostly tied to Pathfinder player options (races, traits, feats, spells, archetypes, etc.).
Isuru
Ogre

Postby Big Mac » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Isuru wrote:The quick answer is nothing that's not already in the Midgard Campaign setting in regards to setting information and player orientation. The unique material is mostly tied to Pathfinder player options (races, traits, feats, spells, archetypes, etc.).

Thanks. I guess I don't "need" those books then. :)
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Midgard