[netbook] The Riddle of Steel

"Crom, count the dead." Discuss the Conan campaign setting (based on the Hyborian Age Conan the Barbarian, created by Robert E. Howard) as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
The Book-House: Find Conan products.

[netbook] The Riddle of Steel

Postby Big Mac » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:45 pm

After discovering a "Fan Enhancement" for Stronghold Builders' Guidebook by someone on deviantArt called RavagerOfWorlds, I had a look to see if they had any other goodies there and saw that they also had a Conan PDF, called The Riddle of Steel. Here is the blurb on deviantArt:
RavagerOfWorlds at deviantArt wrote:Yes, I even made 1 pdf for Conan. It's an article that got rejected from Mongoose in the "idea stage" for not being "Conan enough"

Anyway, this was the first time I got to Deviant and a great guy named *VegasMike even did a freebie comission- I don't know why, but he's got a link in the PDF.

EDITED: Because taught me how to use icons and devlinks.

It's a 7 page netbook, compatible with Mongoose Conan, that was published back in 2005.

(The "Download" link is close to the top-right of the deviantArt page, in case you have problems finding it.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Return to Conan