Anyone played LNA3 Prince of Lankhmar?

Newhon's City of Sevenscore Thousand Smokes, based on the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser stories by Fritz Leiber.
The Book-House: Find Lankhmar products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Anyone played LNA3 Prince of Lankhmar?

Post by Big Mac » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Has anyone played LNA3 Prince of Lankhmar?

Is the "prince" mentioned in the title featured in any other Lankhmar roleplaying product? Or is he someone who is only featured in this adventure?

Is the adventure based on any of the Lankhmar short stories or novels? Does it feature any NPCs that are characters in the stories?

This was written for 2nd Edition AD&D, but is it worth getting this adventure to use with other rules? Do any of the later versions of Lankhmar include any material that features the same NPCs or that otherwise works well with the plot of LNA3?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

vestcoat
Gnoll

Re: Anyone played LNA3 Prince of Lankhmar?

Post by vestcoat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:21 am

Well, it's a Dale Henson adventure and the quality is what you'd expect. I sold mine years ago and can't recall the canon-ness of it. I do recall that Dale's Lankhmar works were plagued with errors that contradicted the Lankhmar magic rules in the core sourcebook.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkwolf+%22prince+of+lankhmar%22

Return to “Lankhmar”