[TOR] Product List

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost.
Havard
Dragon Turtle

[TOR] Product List

Post by Havard » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Core Roleplaying Game Products
  • The One Ring Roleplaying Game -Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild (2011)
  • The One Ring Roleplaying Game - Revised Edition (2014)
  • The One Ring Dice Set
  • The Loremaster’s Screen & Lake-town Guide
Setting Sourcebooks
  • Rivendell
  • The Heart of the Wild
Campaign and Adventures
  • Tales from Wilderland
  • Tales from the Wilderland - Revised Edition
  • The Darkening of Mirkwood
  • Ruins of the North
Card Games
  • Hobbit Tales from the Green Dragon Inn

Let me know if I missed anything! :)

-Havard
Last edited by Havard on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aliases: Håvard Frosta, Havard Blackmoor, Blackmoorian, Dragon Turtle etc
Where to find me on the Web
The Comeback Inn - My Blackmoor Forum
The Blackmoor Blog
THRESHOLD Magazine - The Mystara Fanzine
My Articles at the Vaults of Pandius
Moderator of the Mystara, Blackmoor and Thunder Rift forums.
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

The Dark
Troll

Re: [TOR] Product List

Post by The Dark » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:10 pm

The original version was subtitled "Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild," which can help serve as an identifier between the first edition and revised edition. I would call the original "The One Ring: Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild," with the revised edition being "The One Ring Roleplaying Game."

I think you have every released product for TOR, or at least all the ones I'm aware of.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:33 pm

The Dark wrote:The original version was subtitled "Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild," which can help serve as an identifier between the first edition and revised edition. I would call the original "The One Ring: Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild," with the revised edition being "The One Ring Roleplaying Game."

I think you have every released product for TOR, or at least all the ones I'm aware of.
Thanks!
I will add that bit. Do you know when the revised edition of the main rulebook was published?

-Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

The Dark
Troll

Post by The Dark » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 am

Havard wrote:
The Dark wrote:The original version was subtitled "Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild," which can help serve as an identifier between the first edition and revised edition. I would call the original "The One Ring: Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild," with the revised edition being "The One Ring Roleplaying Game."

Thanks!
I will add that bit. Do you know when the revised edition of the main rulebook was published?

-Havard
2014. Cubicle 7 started taking pre-orders in June of 2014, and it was released in late summer.

Havard
Dragon Turtle

Post by Havard » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 pm

Added to the list. Thanks! :)

-Havard

The Blackmoor Blog
My moderator voice is
GREEN.

Giorgio
Ogre

Post by Giorgio » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:21 pm

The One Ring RPG Product List
Revised: 2/28/2018

I - Core Materials:
The One Ring RPG: Revised Core Rulebook (Hardcover):
Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow...

Adventurer’s Companion: contains further playable cultures - some collected from the various other One Ring supplements, some brand new to this volume. It also offers swathes of character creation guidance, new options for customizing your character, as well as a new Calling, new combat options and more!

The Loremaster’s Screen & Lake-town Guide, contains a handy screen, complete with reference tables and Jon Hodgson’s stunning depiction of Lake-town, but also a complete Lake-town supplement, including a new heroic culture.

Journeys and Maps: is a set of four, double sided, large format maps covering the greater part of known Middle-earth: Eriador, Wilderland, Rohan and Gondor/Mordor. With Player maps and hexed Lore Master maps, these provide an invaluable play aid for planning your One Ring journeys.

Also included is a 32-page supplement, with rules for water travel by sea and river, an index to all locations covered in The One Ring RPG supplements to date, a system for detailing ruins found along the road, a useful collection of terrain-specific hazards, and a section detailing natural wonders, lodgings, and fellow travelers your Company might find along the way

Deluxe One Ring Dice Set by Q Workshop, Seven precious and beautifully detailed deluxe dice for your One Ring Roleplaying Game adventures. This set contains six 6-sided success dice and one 12-sided feat die, crafted by the dice geniuses at Q Workshop. Be the envy of all other adventurers at the table — become the Dicebearer!

One Ring Dice Set (Set of 1) contains a complete set of dice specially made for game, complete with Gandalf and Eye of Sauron runes. These are available in two colours: bone or green.

One Ring Dice Set (Set of 3)

II – Adventures:

Tales from Wilderland contains seven ready-to-play adventures that can either be played on their own, or together to form an epic campaign. From a failed robbery to kidnapped Hobbits, a blood feud to a malignant threat, these adventures will keep the company busy for many a session.

Ruins of the North contains six standalone adventures West of the Misty Mountains, which can be run together as an epic campaign across Eriador spanning many years. Children kidnapped in the night, unusually cunning Trolls, a mysterious caravan, the fate of a company of Hobbits, the legacy of the Dúnedain and an evil awakening beneath the barrows – six new stories set in the ancient land of Eriador.

III – Supplements:

The Heart of the Wild describes the setting of Wilderland in greater depth than ever before, from the banks of the Anduin and the foothills of the Misty Mountains to the dark heart of Mirkwood. Not only is the book packed with setting information, including adventure hooks aplenty, but also a bestiary of horrible monsters to give your players nightmares!

The Darkening of Mirkwood Campaign builds upon the setting information of The Heart of the Wild with a truly epic campaign spanning thirty years of game-time, in which the fate of Mirkwood and all its denizens hang in the balance. Enough adventures not just for a company, but quite possibly for their descendants too.

Rivendell takes your adventures west across the Misty Mountains to the Last Homely House, expanding play into eastern Eriador, covering not only Rivendell itself, but Angmar, Fornost, Mount Gram, Tharbad and everywhere in between. There are also rules for creating your own Magical Treasure; playing Rangers of the North and High Elves of Rivendell; turning the baleful Eye of Mordor on your company; and facing more powerful adversaries than ever before.

Horse-lords of Rohan takes your games South to the lands of the Rohirrim. Detailing the lands of Rohan, the ancient Forest of Fangorn, the home of the White Wizard - Isengard, rules for mounted combat, and adding two new playable cultures - The Rohirrim and The Dunlendings.

Bree provides a guide to the Bree-land, Bree itself, the playable culture the Men of Bree, and 3 new adventures.

Erebor: The Lonely Mountain details the Lonely Mountain and the newly rebuilt city of Dale. Packed with new information on some of the best-known locales and characters described in The Hobbit, this invaluable guide, aimed to players and Loremasters alike, describes the Dwarf-hold of Erebor, the city of Dale, the surrounding regions, and the many different activities to undertake there.

Also included are new rules for Dragons, Dwarven artefacts and the art of their making, as well as two brand-new playable cultures – The mail-clad Dwarves of the Iron Hills and the wandering Dwarves of the Grey Mountains.

IV- Upcoming Releases:

Oaths of the Riddermark is out now in PDF. This is set of adventures is based in Rohan, and accompanies Horse-lords of Rohan.

Laughter of Dragons is a set of adventures set around Dale and the Lonely Mountain, making use of the setting material provided in Erebor.

Moria is a deluxe boxed-set due for release in 2018

Giorgio
Ogre

Post by Giorgio » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:21 pm

The above is a draft I am working on that combines information from Cubicle 7 and Miniature Markets webpages.

Return to “Middle-earth”