[Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

150 years after the defeat of the Titans, the world remains scarred and untamed.
The Book-House: Find Scarred Lands products.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

[Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

Post by Tim Baker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 pm

I read the Dead Gods Trilogy, and short portions of it take place on the moon of the setting. This made me think of Spelljammer. I searched the forums and couldn't find the topic of Spelljammer in the a Scarred Lands setting.

Has anyone connected the Scarred Lands setting to Spelljammer? Do you call the crystal sphere Scarred Space? Do we know anything about it other than that it has a moon that has occupants?
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

Post by Big Mac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Tim Baker wrote:I read the Dead Gods Trilogy, and short portions of it take place on the moon of the setting. This made me think of Spelljammer. I searched the forums and couldn't find the topic of Spelljammer in the a Scarred Lands setting.
Wow!

I need to know more about this moon. I'll have to buy those three books.
Tim Baker wrote:Has anyone connected the Scarred Lands setting to Spelljammer? Do you call the crystal sphere Scarred Space? Do we know anything about it other than that it has a moon that has occupants?
I actually started up a topic, called Scarnspace: What do we know about it? in April 2015. Someone told me there, that there is a French Scarred Lands fan project, where they designed a fanon planetary system to surround Scarn.

You could use that, if you like.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [Spelljammer] Scarred Space?

Post by Tim Baker » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Big Mac wrote:I actually started up a topic, called Scarnspace: What do we know about it? in April 2015. Someone told me there, that there is a French Scarred Lands fan project, where they designed a fanon planetary system to surround Scarn.
Nice find! That thread has far more information than I had, even without going to the French content. Thanks for sharing.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Return to “Scarred Lands”