[Minaria][Ghostwalk] Using Manifest as the backstory of Khos

Discuss published campaign worlds that do not have a specific forum here.
tonykapolka
Kobold

[Minaria][Ghostwalk] Using Manifest as the backstory of Khos

Post by tonykapolka » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Am gearing up to use Minaria (from TSR's Divine Right boardgame; see also many articles in early issues of The Dragon) as a campaign world and decided to use Ghostwalk modified to be the *backstory* for the city of Khos.

"For more than thirty-four centuries the city of Khos has stood deserted by man, shunned by the tribesmen and nations of eastern Minaria. According to the travelers who have visited it, majesty still clings to the ruins of Khos -- but also mystery and danger." Minarian Legends

Take Manifest and let millenia pass, imagine the city in ruin, and pull out the best of the play mechanics for a D&D based campaign.

Khos is conveniently beside the dwarven country of Pon.

MODERATOR NOTE (by Big Mac): Split from the Ghostwalk and other settings topic.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Minaria][Ghostwalk] Using Manifest as the backstory of Khos

Post by Big Mac » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:49 am

Welcome to The Piazza Tonykapolka!

You might want to surf over to the Introduce yourself here topic say "hi" and let people know about the things you enjoy talking about.
tonykapolka wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 pm
Am gearing up to use Minaria (from TSR's Divine Right boardgame; see also many articles in early issues of The Dragon) as a campaign world and decided to use Ghostwalk modified to be the *backstory* for the city of Khos.

"For more than thirty-four centuries the city of Khos has stood deserted by man, shunned by the tribesmen and nations of eastern Minaria. According to the travelers who have visited it, majesty still clings to the ruins of Khos -- but also mystery and danger." Minarian Legends

Take Manifest and let millenia pass, imagine the city in ruin, and pull out the best of the play mechanics for a D&D based campaign.

Khos is conveniently beside the dwarven country of Pon.
I know very little about Divine Right. I would like to know more, but I had not heard of Knos and Pon before. I guess Pon could be the Deathwarden Dwarves come to the surface or somesuch. :?

There are a few existing Piazza topics you might want to have a look at, to see if they help you: I've not heard anything about the plans to bring back Divine Right recently. If you have any more news, maybe you could bump that topic with an update.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Other Worlds”