Anna Meyer Interview

Gary Gygax's original D&D world, where Dungeons & Dragons came to life in the greatest show on Oerth!
The Book-House: Find Greyhawk products.

Moderators: Cthulhudrew, OldDawg

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Anna Meyer Interview

Post by Tim Baker » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:02 am

Anna Meyer was interviewed by James Introcaso on Tabletop Voices, recently. While a number of topics were covered, the topic that they spent the most time on was the Greyhawk maps that Anna is known for. I found it particularly interesting to learn about her vision for the Greyhawk mapping project in the future.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Anna Meyer Interview

Post by Big Mac » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:06 pm

Tim Baker wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:02 am
Anna Meyer was interviewed by James Introcaso on Tabletop Voices, recently. While a number of topics were covered, the topic that they spent the most time on was the Greyhawk maps that Anna is known for. I found it particularly interesting to learn about her vision for the Greyhawk mapping project in the future.
Thanks for pointing me at this.

It was a very interesting interview. I didn't quite catch the town mapping project that Anna Meyer worked on. Does anyone know if that is out yet?

James Introcaso sounds really friendly. I'll have to check out some of his other interviews. He is the author of Invasion from the Planet of Tarrasques, so he must know a bit about Spelljammer, but I've not seen him in the community.

I met him once (I think*) before Invasion from the Planet of Tarrasques came out. If I had known he was going to do an adventure set on Falx, I would have spoken to him about Falx.

* = I think he was the really cool dude I met in a pub when Maze Arcana were over here. He had to run off and I didn't realise he was only stopping by to say hello to them, so I didn't ask who he was, but he looked similar to James.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Anna Meyer Interview

Post by Tim Baker » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:47 am

I've been listening to several of James Introcaso's podcasts for years. He used to host "The Round Table" and "Gamer to Gamer" on the Tome Show podcast network. More recently, he co-created the Don't Split the Podcast Network, where he hosts Table Top Babble and Tabletop Voices. He's always pleasant and seems very approachable in his podcasts.

He's also designed several products for the DM's Guild (he's one of the Guild Adepts) and Kobold Press. He's one of the podcasters/designers that I follow pretty closely.

Return to “Greyhawk”