[D&D 3.5 PbP] Kulan: Western Kanpur|Bluffside Campaign [OOC]

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.

Moderator: Chimpman

Re: [D&D 3.5 PbP] Kulan: Western Kanpur|Bluffside Campaign [

Postby Angel Tarragon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:36 am

Knightfall wrote:I'm going to work on updating you PC first -- hopefully tomorrow. I'll repost the stats in the Campaign Guide once it's done.
I am actually going to have the time later today to actually work on my character, so I can and will take that off your plate. I thought perhaps you might have gotten it done already, but being that both us have been delayed is a bit of a blessing as it allows me to choose how to advance Thistle personally. I do appreciate that you would have done it for me though. I am looking forward to playing her again.
Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Postby Knightfall » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Knightfall wrote:I'm going to work on updating you PC first -- hopefully tomorrow. I'll repost the stats in the Campaign Guide once it's done.
I am actually going to have the time later today to actually work on my character, so I can and will take that off your plate. I thought perhaps you might have gotten it done already, but being that both us have been delayed is a bit of a blessing as it allows me to choose how to advance Thistle personally. I do appreciate that you would have done it for me though. I am looking forward to playing her again.

Okay, I'll leave it up to you to do.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
"I write; therefore, I am!"
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Moderator for World of Kulan. My moderator voice is BROWN-ORANGE.
Knightfall
Green Dragon

Postby Knightfall » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 pm

FYI, while I'm mainly working on encounters and other things today, I am planning on making at least one post today. It might be the entrance of Master Rosenberg or it might be the reintroduction of Thistle into the game. If one of those posts doesn't get done today, it will likely go up on Monday.
Robert Blezard | Knightfall's Almagra and Otherworlds | Knightfall Press | Kulan World Journal | Spelljammer Gone Wild
Homebrewed Worlds Index
Knightfall
Green Dragon

Postby willpell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 pm

I assumed the Dragori were elves before you mentioned them being reptilian. What exactly do they look like? Lizardmen, dragonborn, Yuan-Ti, or something else?
willpell
White Dragon

Postby Knightfall » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:15 am

willpell wrote:I assumed the Dragori were elves before you mentioned them being reptilian. What exactly do they look like? Lizardmen, dragonborn, Yuan-Ti, or something else?

Like this...

Homebrewed Worlds Index
Knightfall
Green Dragon

Previous

Return to The Crystal Globe