status?

A rebooting of the Planescape setting.

Moderator: Idabrius

apotheot
Ogre

status?

Post by apotheot » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:31 pm

No posts newer than 2008, all the links in the link pages are dead, and the moderator and only creator of new posts Idabrius hasn't visited the site in over 6 months... it is also worth considering that the cosmology from 4e was again changed in 5e. Is this a dead sub-setting forum? I'd like to see more...but perhaps it should be moved?

-Apotheot

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: status?

Post by Tim Baker » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I just came across this sub-forum, and wondered the same thing.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: status?

Post by Big Mac » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 am

apotheot wrote:Is this a dead sub-setting forum? I'd like to see more...but perhaps it should be moved?
This is actually Idabrius's project forum* for his reboot of Planescape, rather than a canon sub-setting of Planescape. But you are right, he has been away from his project for almost nine years.

* = The Piazza has created about 10 public project forums, as well as a small number of private project forums.

I'll have a chat with the admin team about this subforum.

The Piazza did previously close down the Saurunia project forum, so that might be an option with this one. It wouldn't be too hard to reopen the forum as soon as Idabrius is ready to come and work on Paradigm Shift again.

MODERATOR NOTE: This project has been moved into the Homebrew Worlds forum and is being archived. See this sticky, for more details.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Paradigm Shift”