Street Fighter D&D 5E! (now with a free big PDF!)

The next iteration of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
The Book-House: Find 5th Edition products.

Moderators: Idabrius, Blacky the Blackball

Street Fighter D&D 5E! (now with a free big PDF!)

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Heyo! I think this is the spot to post homebrew stuff? If not I apologize but if so, check out my blog for weekly Street Fighter D&D 5E posts! So far we have Akuma, Q, M. Bison, Cammy, and now Fei-Long but I'm doing these by requests so if you'd like to see someone other than Ken next Friday, let me know. :)

Thanks!
Last edited by Mike Myler on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!
Mike Myler
Entropic Half-Fiend Flail Snail

Re: Street Fighter D&D 5E!

Postby Big Mac » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Looks like that is one page of five. Perhaps you should add the links to all the individual articles to your post.

I see you mention something called, Mists of Akuma. That sounds like a campaign setting to me. Maybe it needs it's own topic in the Other Worlds forum. (Maybe you should be edting a "[Mists of Akuma]" into the title of this topic. (Or are these PCs/NPC not connected to the setting? :?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Newsflash!: The Piazza is moving!
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Postby Mike Myler » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Big Mac wrote:Looks like that is one page of five. Perhaps you should add the links to all the individual articles to your post.

Done!

Big Mac wrote:I see you mention something called, Mists of Akuma. That sounds like a campaign setting to me. Maybe it needs it's own topic in the Other Worlds forum. (Maybe you should be edting a "[Mists of Akuma]" into the title of this topic. (Or are these PCs/NPC not connected to the setting? :?

Mists of Akuma is totally a campaign setting (one that I made a book for) but these characters are not connected to it, they are built using some of the rules therein (Street Fighter is a Capcom video game that debuted in Arcades and on the SNES and now has movies and its own tabletop RPG and a slew of video games.)

I will definitely post something specifically about Mists of Akuma in Other Worlds and also the Oriental Adventures forum -- I didn't realize this place was so big! :shock:
There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!
Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Now with Ken Masters! :D
Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:49 am

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Bring a little kick to your game this weekend with Chun-Li!
Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 pm

I found an *awesome* homebrew for Drunken Masters (better than the recent Unearthed Arcana I reckon) and could not resist stepping into another fighting game for today's post. :D
Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:51 am

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Today's Street Fighter D&D 5e post is about how to use all these badass brawlers and work them into a larger, more satisfying plot than just a one-off encounter!
Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri May 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri May 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Mike Myler

Postby Mike Myler » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 pm

The last Street Fighter D&D 5E post is up -- go check out Gouken and DOWNLOAD THE FREE UNOFFICIAL FAN PDF!!! :D

This was fun and all but I'm really looking forward to the next big thing: the Warhammer 40k D&D 5E Hack starting next week.

Thanks folks!
Mike Myler

Return to D&D 5th Edition