Other Kara-Tur Websites (& Free Downloads)

Oriental Adventures in Kara-Tur, the Eastern Realms.
The Book-House: Find Kara-Tur products.

Moderator: Cthulhudrew

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Other Kara-Tur Websites (& Free Downloads)

Post by Big Mac » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:08 am

KARA-TUR: FORUMS AND COMMUNITIES: FREE KARA-TUR DOWNLOADS:
  • OA5 - Mad Monkey vs the Dragon Claws - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D adventure for the Kara-Tur setting - TSR 9242 (3.1mb ZIP of PDF) (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • OA6 - Ronin Challenge - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D adventure for the Kara-Tur setting - TSR 9257 (6.1mb ZIP of PDF) (archived on The Wayback Machine).
  • OA7 - Test of the Samurai - Free TSR 2nd edition AD&D adventure for the Kara-Tur setting - TSR 9258 (4mb ZIP of PDF) (archived on The Wayback Machine).
SEE ALSO: If you see any other useful Kara-Tur websites, please post links about them in this thread and myself (or a moderator) will update this post to include them. Please keep other chit-chat out of this thread. If you want to discuss any of these web resources please start a new thread.

LAST EDIT (by Big Mac) 30 Nov 2014: Oriental Adventures added to Forums and Communities section and See Also section added.
Last edited by Big Mac on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Other Kara-Tur Websites (& Free Downloads)

Post by Big Mac » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:27 pm

One dead Geocities link (which I've not fixed yet) and three dead WotC links (which I have just fixed).
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Kara-Tur”