[Aihrde] 5e Players Guide to Aihrde

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
Tim Baker
Axe Beak

[Aihrde] 5e Players Guide to Aihrde

Post by Tim Baker » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:41 am

The Kickstarter for the Players Guide to Aihrde has launched. For those who enjoy Castles & Crusades' setting more than its rules engine, how do you view this news? Are you interested to see how 5e plays in Aihrde? Will you stick with C&C? Try them both out and go with the one that runs the best? If so, how do you define "best" for your group?

For those who love C&C's SIEGE Engine, do you think we'll see less C&C support for Aihrde as they produce more products for 5e?
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Aihrde] 5e Players Guide to Aihrde

Post by Big Mac » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:36 am

Is that the same video as the locked down one you mentioned in your [D&D 5e] Troll Lords Announce 5e Players Guide to Aihrde topic?

Or is it a new one?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [Aihrde] 5e Players Guide to Aihrde

Post by Tim Baker » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:36 am
Is that the same video as the locked down one you mentioned in your [D&D 5e] Troll Lords Announce 5e Players Guide to Aihrde topic?

Or is it a new one?
This is a different video. This one is more of a promotional video, whereas the other one was a very informal live streamed video from the a couple of the head Troll Lords.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Return to “The Wishing Well”