Wounding and Maneuvering Strikes

Discuss the World of Warcraft campaign setting, as it relates to pen & paper RPGs, here.
The Book-House: Find Warcraft/World of Warcraft products.
Arrius Nideal
Ogre

Wounding and Maneuvering Strikes

Post by Arrius Nideal » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:31 pm

As part of another project I was performing (currently in development) that is related to our project in this forum, I have developed rules for called shots in 5e.
These are supposed to be simple yet dynamic, and at the bottom of the document are some additional rules to work in tandem with the World of Warcraft 5e RPG Conversion.

5e Optional Rules Link

I also have a version that is appropriate to Pathfinder (that can be repurposed for 3.5 as well).

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Wounding and Maneuvering Strikes

Post by Big Mac » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Very nice!
Arrius Nideal wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:31 pm
I also have a version that is appropriate to Pathfinder (that can be repurposed for 3.5 as well).
Will you be posting those here (or in another topic)? :?
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Arrius Nideal
Ogre

Re: Wounding and Maneuvering Strikes

Post by Arrius Nideal » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:36 am

Update: Version 0.6 is updated in the link above.

Added more options, such as eviscerate and more options for knockout, as well as a general guideline to classes that are naturally advantaged with these rules.

Return to “World of Warcraft”