MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E

The next iteration of the Dungeons & Dragons game.
The Book-House: Find 5th Edition products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Mike Myler
Entropic Half-Fiend Flail Snail

MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:43 pm

To promote the relaunch of my eastern fantasy adventures Kickstarter I've got a special blog series that starts today: MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E! Every day until the project ends a different kombatant is going up onto my website built RAW (rules-as-written) using the core and Mists of Akuma.

First up is Johnny Cage

followed by everyone's favorite criminal Kano

There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!

Mike Myler

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT D&D 5E

Post by Mike Myler » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:34 am

There are dozens of free PDFs for my campaign settings on my website! Veranthea Codex (a coterie of 6 diverse areas of play in one heavily detailed 380+ page Pathfinder RPG book), Hypercorps 2099 (superhero cyberpunk Pathfinder and D&D 5E), Mists of Akuma (eastern fantasy noir steampunk for D&D 5E), 2099 Wasteland (apocalyptic atomic fantasy D&D 5E), and Book of Exalted Darkness (holy decopunk and evil for D&D 5e)! Check em out!

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:30 pm

(and one of the free PDFs for the Mists of Akuma Mega Adventures Kickstarter launching tomorrow!)

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:35 pm

(and no hidden character)

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:16 am

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Although this is the last kombatant, stay tuned tomorrow for something special ;)

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 pm

1) All of the Mortal Kombat D&D 5E builds hyperlinked in one convenient spot

2) Free full-size arena map

3) Rules for use in Arena-based combat (D&D 5E and Shadow of the Demon Lord)

Thanks for checking out the blog series!

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:29 pm

Isn't Goro supposed to be considered dragon-blooded?

Mike Myler

Post by Mike Myler » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:29 pm
Isn't Goro supposed to be considered dragon-blooded?
I didn't know it until now but aye! I did know he was from the upper caste of the Shokan but not that they're "half-dragons" or at the very least dragon-blooded. Not finding a lot more details about that aside from the scales (he and Sheeva's bodies are marked here or there in "dragon spots"), although there's some weird things going on with the race because the lower cast are part tiger (like Kintaro). They're definitely a race because they've got cities and so on but I'm not sure if it's a "half-breeds" racial identity or what.

Return to “D&D 5th Edition”