Escalation fanzine presents: Skyfall, a 13th Age Glorantha adventure!

Discuss Pelgrane Press's 13th Age rules here. Discussion of the Dragon Empire campaign setting can also be held here.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

fictionalbeing
Kobold

Escalation fanzine presents: Skyfall, a 13th Age Glorantha adventure!

Post by fictionalbeing » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:40 am

Escalation! fanzine is thrilled to provide Skyfall, an adventure designed for 13G, (role-playing in Glorantha via 13th Age). Written by Ulf Bengtsson and Richard Black, jr., with editing by Scott Martin, this exciting adventure is available for free on the Vault of the 13th Age!

http://13thage.org/index.php/escalation ... -adventure

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: Escalation fanzine presents: Skyfall, a 13th Age Glorantha adventure!

Post by Tim Baker » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:39 am

Gorgeous layout! Nicely done!

I was talking to Rob Heinsoo and Jonathan Tweet about this adventure, last night. They were really excited to hear that the adventure was written for 13G. Thank you for all your hard work writing it, Ulf, Richard, and Scott!
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:21 am

The Escalation team is always interested in feedback. Do you like the Special issue? Would you enjoy future issues dedicated to a single adventure or other work? Let us know (contact info is in the top right corner)!

Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:43 pm

fictionalbeing wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:40 am
Escalation! fanzine is thrilled to provide Skyfall, an adventure designed for 13G, (role-playing in Glorantha via 13th Age). Written by Ulf Bengtsson and Richard Black, jr., with editing by Scott Martin, this exciting adventure is available for free on the Vault of the 13th Age!

http://13thage.org/index.php/escalation ... -adventure
Welcome to The Piazza Fictional Being. Thanks for telling us about the free 13th Age adventure, from Escalation!

You might want to pop over to the Introduce yourself here topic and tell people a bit about yourself and the things you like.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum. My moderator voice is green.

Return to “13th Age”