[Podcast] Flumph Stats: Manifest Destinies

"And if I die I'll see you in Manifest before I go."
The Book-House: Find the Ghostwalk book.

Moderator: Big Mac

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Podcast] Flumph Stats: Manifest Destinies

Post by Big Mac » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:59 pm

I just found out there is a podcast called Flumph Stats: Manifest Destinies, with a 5th Edition Ghostwalk game! :cool:

Here is the announcement for the first episode:
@FlumphStats wrote:Join us for the 1st episode of Flumph Stats - Manifest Destinies, a DnD 5e actual play podcast using the Ghostwalk campaign setting. Our Heroes are in for a Rough Night.
Now on @stitcher!
#dnd #rpg #podcast
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/flumph ... e/56493293
Here is what is written over on the notes for the first show:
Flumph Stats at www.sticher.com wrote:Flumph Stats
Manifest Destinies 01 - Rough Night

Episode Info

We start off as many stories do, with signs of wild happenings that you can't quite remember. That's just the beginning though, as our players will have to face other challenges before they see daylight.

Join us for our first episode of this actual play podcast, using the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons and the Ghostwalk campaign setting. No dice were hurt in the making of this podcast, but the characters that rolled them sure were.

Players

Raina: ??? - Tiefling Rogue

Steve: ??? - Githyanki Cleric

Zach: ??? - Human Wizard

Luna: Lady Not-Appearing-In-This-Episode

Mark: Everyone and Everything Else

iTunes

Stitcher

Direct Download

Copyright

Dungeons and Dragons, Flumphs, and the Ghostwalk campaign setting are copyright of Wizards of the Coast.

Art by theBATCLAM

"Heroic Age" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Podcast] Flumph Stats: Manifest Destinies

Post by Big Mac » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Here is the announcement for the second episode:
@FlumphStats wrote:Want to learn about the City of Manifest?
Join us for the second episode of our DnD 5e Ghostwalk campaign!
#dnd5e #rpg #Ghostwalk #podcast
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/flumph ... e/56603082
Here is what is written over on the notes for the second show:
Manifest Destinies 02 - Dead Broke

Episode Info

Having made it out of the buried city and into the light, our Heroes look to make sense of the new world around them, and make some coin along the way.

Join us for our first episode of this actual play podcast, using the fifth edition of Dungeons and Dragons and the Ghostwalk campaign setting. No dice were hurt in the making of this podcast, but the characters that rolled them sure were.

Players

Raina: Niah - Tiefling Rogue

Steve: Gildas - Githyanki Cleric

Zach: Argos - Human Wizard

Luna: ??? - Eladrin Warlock

iTunes

Stitcher

Direct Download

Copyright

Dungeons and Dragons, Flumphs, and the Ghostwalk campaign setting are copyright of Wizards of the Coast.

Art by theBATCLAM

Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Here is the announcement for the third episode:
@FlumphStats wrote:Having learned they're in Manifest, the city on the edge of the afterlife, our Heroes set out to make a name for themselves and survive their tailor. Will they do either? Join us for Ep 3 of our 5e Ghostwalk campaign and find out!
#RPG #dnd5e #Podcast
https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/flumph ... 7150563082
Here is what is written over on the notes for the third show:
Manifest Destinies 03 - What's In A Name?

Episode Info

Finding themselves living in the city on the edge of the afterlife, our Heroes begin to make a name for themselves. And what a name it is...

Players

Raina: Niah - Tiefling Rogue

Steve: Gildas - Githyanki Cleric

Zach: Argos - Human Wizard

Luna: Glimmorene- Eladrin Warlock

Copyright

Art by theBATCLAM

It says "Join us for our first episode..." but it is the third episode.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 pm

It's a pretty good show.

The GM and players all have good voices. The GM does a few amusing voices for NPCs.

The game started off with the GM telling the players that their PCs all woke up in a room naked and didn't know how they got there, which is a bit of a variation on the "you met in a pub" thing.

I'm part of the way through the third episode. I'm enjoying the depiction of Manifest. It's not exactly how I was thinking of Manifest, but I'd love to see any notes the GM has made for NPCs and stuff.

There are a couple of times when one of the players can't attend the game, which is a bit of a shame. They all manage to fill in the gaps and still have a good adventure. But I hope they figure out a way to get together at the same time, as it would be nice if all the PCs got to be part of the story.

Return to “Ghostwalk”