[Podcast] Flumph Stats: What is Ghostwalk?

"And if I die I'll see you in Manifest before I go."
The Book-House: Find the Ghostwalk book.

Moderator: Big Mac

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

[Podcast] Flumph Stats: What is Ghostwalk?

Post by Big Mac » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:22 am

Flumph Stats (who run an actual-play Ghostwalk game pocast, called Flumph Stats: Manifest Destinies) have put out a special bonus episode, called Flumph Stats: What is Ghostwalk? which explains what Ghostwalk is.

Here is the announcement of this special "What is Ghostwalk?" podcast:
Halloween's coming up. Want to learn more about Ghostwalk, the DnD setting where dead character just get back up and keep going, and the living and the dead co-exist side by side? Mark's got you covered in this bonus episode!
#dnd5e #rpg #podcast
[url=https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/flumph ... e/56822099]https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/flumph ... e/56822099
[/url]

Here is what is written over on the notes for the special show:
Flumph Stats @ www.stitcher.com wrote:Flumph Stats
Bonus: What is Ghostwalk?

Episode Info

What to know a bit more about the Ghostwalk campaign setting? Mark has you covered in this bonus episode!

Copyright

Dungeons and Dragons, Flumphs, and the Ghostwalk campaign setting are copyright of Wizards of the Coast.

Art by theBATCLAM

"Heroic Age" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
The podcast episode is only 11 minutes long and if you know anyone who says they are "interested in Ghostwalk, but do not know anything about it" this is a good thing to point them at.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [Podcast] Flumph Stats: What is Ghostwalk?

Post by Tim Baker » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Every setting should have a resource like this. Thanks for sharing.
Image My Google+ RPG-related posts. | Image Escalation! fanzine for 13th Age.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: [Podcast] Flumph Stats: What is Ghostwalk?

Post by Big Mac » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Tim Baker wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:09 pm
Every setting should have a resource like this. Thanks for sharing.
They should indeed. :D

I've seen videos for live-streamed Spelljammer and Eberron that are similar to this (but longer). Maybe they should have their own topics.

Meanwhile, I'm interested to see what Flumph Stats gets up to (with Ghostwalk). Maybe DM Mark will eventually come back with videos that detail the countries on the land that surrounds the city of Manifest.

Maybe Flumph Stats will eventually go to running live-streamed games on Roll 20. (From what I understand they are about 10 games ahead, so that would need to be something done for the future.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Ghostwalk”