Maze Arcana Inkwell Society Primer

Prophesised by dragons...tempered by magic...forged in war...
The Book-House: Find Eberron products.
Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Maze Arcana Inkwell Society Primer

Post by Big Mac » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 pm

I've watched Maze Arcana's original live-streamed Eberron show (now called Orphan Echo) but missed out on their newer show (Inkwell Society) when it first came out.

I've been meaning to catch up for some time, and just had a chance to check out what they have archived on YouTube. I found a video that could be useful for people who don't want to watch the main show. It's called Maze Arcana - Inkwell Society, Ep 0 - Primer and is a 1 hour 45 minute introduction to the world of Eberron by Ruty Rutenberg:

Here is the show blurb:
Maze Arcana wrote:Join our very own Ruty Rutenberg as he sets up the wonderful and exciting new show Inkwell Society, a Noir adventure in the world of Eberron.
I'm just watching it now.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and The Piazza's Google + community and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “Eberron”