[13th Age] Escalation Fanzine Issue 6

Discuss Pelgrane Press's 13th Age rules here. Discussion of the Dragon Empire campaign setting can also be held here.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

[13th Age] Escalation Fanzine Issue 6

Post by Tim Baker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:26 pm

I'm pleased to announce that Escalation Issue 6 is now available! This issue's theme is The Underworld and Dungeons. Inside, you'll find numerous dungeons, ranging from the traditional to the gonzo. We also offer some new options for both GMs and players, including icon-themed one-use items, the Warrior class, new racial options, and living spellbooks. It's free, so take a moment to download it and give it a read.

agathokles
Red Dragon

Re: [13th Age] Escalation Fanzine Issue 6

Post by agathokles » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Cool!
GP

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:43 am

Another Escalalation is always a good thing, but this Underdark/Dungeons stuff is probably going to be helpful to people who don't even play 13th Age. :cool:

I'm going to see if I can raid any of your ideas for use on Reorx. :idea:
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Post by Tim Baker » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Big Mac wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:43 am
Another Escalalation is always a good thing, but this Underdark/Dungeons stuff is probably going to be helpful to people who don't even play 13th Age. :cool:

I'm going to see if I can raid any of your ideas for use on Reorx. :idea:
Awesome! While there are some "crunch" articles in the issue, the adventure, location descriptions, and magic item descriptions are all good options for games played using other systems.

Return to “13th Age”