Korobokuru (Samurai Dwarf) minis from Forlorn Hope Games

Oriental Adventures in Kara-Tur, the Eastern Realms.
The Book-House: Find Kara-Tur products.

Moderator: Cthulhudrew

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Korobokuru (Samurai Dwarf) minis from Forlorn Hope Games

Post by Big Mac » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:49 pm

I was looking for information about the Korobokuru (for my Korobokuru topic) and stumbled onto two Kickstarters from Forlorn Hope Games to create minis for this race:
  • Samurai Dwarves (Korobokuru) - The aim of this project is to extend our existing Samurai Dwarf range from 6 to 9. The new sculpts will be done by Bob Olley. (79 backers pledged £2,650 to help bring this project to life.)
  • Samurai Dwarves mounted on Ki-Rin sculpted by Bob Olley - Following the success and fulfilment of our previous Samurai Dwarf project we are adding some cavalry to the mix. (66 backers pledged £2,366 to help bring this project to life.)
I've had a look around the Forlorn Hope Games website, but they do all their sales via the Forlorn Hope Games eBay store, so I had a bit of trouble finding an easy to search list of the Korobokuru/Samurai Dwarf figures there. (They sell 225 minis.)

There is a website called Collecting Miniatures with a list of Forlorn Hope Games minis. That page has a section for Samurai Dwarfs.

If you look there, they have 19 different products (two of which are sets of three korobokuru). There are also eight miniatures mounted on Ki-Rin.

(I'm not sure if Kara-Tur's korobokuru ride Ki-Rin, but the other miniatures would probably be useful for Kara-Tur fans.)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Sturm
Blue Dragon

Re: Korobokuru (Samurai Dwarf) minis from Forlorn Hope Games

Post by Sturm » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Don't know if I could ever use them, but beautiful :)
Editor of Threshold, the Mystara Magazine: http://pandius.com/thrs_mag.html

Return to “Kara-Tur”