[TC1 Reboot] Act I: Little Girl(s) Lost

All the forum's a stage, and all the men and women merely PCs. We make our posts, and play our parts.
RobJN
Dire Flumph

Re: [TC1 Reboot] Act I: Little Girl(s) Lost

Post by RobJN » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:50 am

Angel Tarragon wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:26 pm
Auren sneaks to the back of the stall, trying to be careful to not cast shadows.

Stealth: 15 + 3 = 18
Fortunately, the late morning sun has left all but the very mouth of the alleyway in shadows. Auren becomes one of those, slipping around the very narrow gap between the stall, and the one along the next "street" of the marketplace....
mah9 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm
Haldon walks quickly towards the stall, his hand on his war hammer, ready to draw if necessary.

"Horvik! Are you ok in there?"
torkill13 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:05 pm
"Aye. Think I had a bit too much ale at breakfast!" the fighter grumbled as he caught his balance on the wall to his right. He swung his shield wildly to his left, trying to knock this things off it's feet. His right hand followed the arc of the shield, in another attempt to grab the small creature. "Come here, ya little boot licker!" he cursed, though whether he was talking to his target or the dwarf was unclear.

Bonus Action: Shield Shove: [1d20+5] = 5+5 = 10
Action: Grapple: [1d20+5] = 3+5 = 8
Horvik succeeds in stirring up more dust within the stall, and sees the emptiness within it swirl. There is a muffled 'Hrk!" and one of the planks along the back of the stall swings aside, then swings back into place, rocking back and forth like a pendulum on a single, loose nail at one corner.

Something slams full-bore into Auren, catching her just below the sternum, sending her staggering....

Give me a Strength or Str (Athletics) check for Auren, Angel
Rob
Thorn's Chronicle: The Thread Index|Thorn's Chronicle Blog
My articles at the Vaults of Pandius; My W.O.I.N. adventure in ENWorld's EONS Patreon #56.
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook |twitter

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Re: [TC1 Reboot] Act I: Little Girl(s) Lost

Post by Angel Tarragon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:07 am

Str check: Natural 20
When I hit 8,888 posts you're going to see some serious sh*t. :P

Social Media

Return to “The Crystal Globe”