[PF2] Conversion Guide

Discuss Paizo's Pathfinder rules here. Discussion of the World of Golarion campaign setting can also be held here.
The Book-House: Find Pathfinder RPG products.

Moderator: Blacky the Blackball

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

[PF2] Conversion Guide

Post by Angel Tarragon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:51 am

Paizo finally has it live on their website!

https://paizo.com/products/btq01zyf?Pat ... sion-Guide
When I hit 8,888 posts you're going to see some serious sh*t. :P

Social Media

Tim Baker
Axe Beak

Re: [PF2] Conversion Guide

Post by Tim Baker » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:44 am

Thanks for the heads up. Have you had a chance to check it out? Are you familiar enough with both systems to comment on how helpful it will be?

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Tim Baker wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:44 am
Thanks for the heads up. Have you had a chance to check it out? Are you familiar enough with both systems to comment on how helpful it will be?
I'm getting my standard cover Core Rulebook next week. I've been following the development on Twitch and I love everything about it so far. It's very different but similar. Once I have a good idea of all the rules I'll be able to comment on the usability of the conversion guide.

Social Media

talsine
Priest of Syrinx

Post by talsine » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Tim Baker wrote:
I have the PDF's (i don't buy physical copies of anything until it lasts more than a month at my table) but also won't have started running till this weekend. I am snapping up that guide though, mostly for races, i have some players that "need" to be anthro so i will be testing this out soon. I will do my best to report back my experiences with it.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Tim Baker wrote:
I'd like to hear how people think it compares to other official conversion guildeline documents.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

talsine
Priest of Syrinx

Post by talsine » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:21 pm

OK, so this "conversion guide" is 6 pages of basically "do what you feel is correct" kind of stuff. Which is really not helpful to me. Hopefully they will add to it over time, but right now, its no more helpful than someone telling you "yeah, that looks close enough"

Angel Tarragon
Dawn Dragon

Post by Angel Tarragon » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:20 am

talsine wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:21 pm
OK, so this "conversion guide" is 6 pages of basically "do what you feel is correct" kind of stuff. Which is really not helpful to me. Hopefully they will add to it over time, but right now, its no more helpful than someone telling you "yeah, that looks close enough"
I have to agree, the cursory glance I gave it after I downloaded it left me underwhelmed.

Social Media

Return to “Pathfinder”