Want a Free Copy of My Torg Novella?

"The storm has a name..." Discuss both TORG and TORG Eternity here.
mattritchie
Kobold

Want a Free Copy of My Torg Novella?

Post by mattritchie »

Ella Lattimer possesses an extraordinary gift: the potential to summon reality storms that could strip Earth's powerful invaders of the very energies that are being harnessed against it, but Ella is hesitant to join the fight - fearful that Faith, her young child, could become an orphan. Now, in the wake of the kidnapping of a teenage Storm Knight with equally high potential and the sobering news of a dead god ascending into power in the fantasy realm of Aysle, Ella must choose between staying behind to defend her daughter and joining the fight against a creature that could permanently turn the tide of war against Earth's burgeoning resistance.
Children of the Storm is my 168 page Torg Novella. It follows the pattern of the Torg novels from the 90s, featuring short, fast-paced chapters from different points of view. To help get it out into the Torg community, I'm giving away at least ten* free copies during the next couple of days. If you're interested, PM me with your drivethrurpg email and I'll get you hooked up.

*I'm not setting any strict limit. Unless I get an avalanche of requests, I'll probably end up giving one to just about anyone who asks, but it will be at least ten.

TiaMaster
Hobgoblin

Re: Want a Free Copy of My Torg Novella?

Post by TiaMaster »

I PMed you thanks for this.

TiaMaster
Hobgoblin

Re: Want a Free Copy of My Torg Novella?

Post by TiaMaster »

Did you want feedback and corrections, Matt?

Return to “TORG”