New Roll20 Campaign

"The storm has a name..." Discuss both TORG and TORG Eternity here.
mattritchie
Kobold

New Roll20 Campaign

Post by mattritchie »

Well, the COVID-19 situation has me grounded, and since I'm not travelling as much, I now have time to run a Roll20 campaign! If you're interested check out the campaign LFG page on Roll20 and let me know!

ZorValachan
Orc

Re: New Roll20 Campaign

Post by ZorValachan »

I tried to go to the page and sign up, but it said i wasn't authorized.
Leamon Crafton Jr
Infiniverse Exchange author of:
The Paraverse : An alternate cosmverse (setting) that blends Old Torg and Torg Eternity.

Contributing writer for:
Relics of Power Redux

Sir Alain Fisk
Bugbear

Post by Sir Alain Fisk »

The LFG page is up, but I don't see anything for the game page, yet.
When I was running Torg Eternity for my family in 2018, my youngest Son (18, then) had a Nile Empire Weird Scientist with a robot nicknamed Stompy. At the end of the last adventure we played before my Wife and I moved to Texas, he asked,

“Hey Dad, can Stompy have Stealth?” This is a 450-pound robot being made into a Weird Science helper, made almost of solid steel, and he wanted to add Stealth… we died the table-round at the prospect.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Post by Big Mac »

MODERATOR NOTE: Uncle Ben: I split your post off to make a new topic, as you were talking about a different campaign. I called the topic: Uncle Ben's Roll20 Campaign: Torg Eternity: Last Action Heroes. Rename it, if you like.
mattritchie wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 am
Well, the COVID-19 situation has me grounded, and since I'm not travelling as much, I now have time to run a Roll20 campaign! If you're interested check out the campaign LFG page on Roll20 and let me know!
I'm getting a "Page Not Found" message, when I try to go to your link (which I think is "Torg Eternity: Front Lines").

If you can get the campaign link fixed, give me a ping via PM, and I'll try to get you some signal boost. :)
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Sir Alain Fisk
Bugbear

Post by Sir Alain Fisk »

Forgive me if I'm barking up the wrong tree, here, but you two fella's having trouble DO HAVE Roll 20 accounts, right? I wouldn't think it would make a difference, but if Roll 20 have up'd security, recently, it may require an account. Please understand, I'm coming from a position of ignorance about whether you're there, or not, not trying to be a wise guy.
When I was running Torg Eternity for my family in 2018, my youngest Son (18, then) had a Nile Empire Weird Scientist with a robot nicknamed Stompy. At the end of the last adventure we played before my Wife and I moved to Texas, he asked,

“Hey Dad, can Stompy have Stealth?” This is a 450-pound robot being made into a Weird Science helper, made almost of solid steel, and he wanted to add Stealth… we died the table-round at the prospect.

ZorValachan
Orc

Post by ZorValachan »

Yes i have an account (Pro). The final old TE character sheet revision was my work. And I played under mattrichie a few times before
Leamon Crafton Jr
Infiniverse Exchange author of:
The Paraverse : An alternate cosmverse (setting) that blends Old Torg and Torg Eternity.

Contributing writer for:
Relics of Power Redux

Sir Alain Fisk
Bugbear

Post by Sir Alain Fisk »

Ahh, well... okay. Sorry, I didn't know and my memory doesn't allow me to keep up with everything, anymore. I was just trying to find a reason, and what I thought might be it was not. :( Well, I'll keep thinking, hehe.

GiGs
Orc

Post by GiGs »

I get a "page not found" error on that link, too, and you know I have an account :)

Return to “TORG”