Delphi Missions - Aysle Souleater enchantment

"The storm has a name..." Discuss both TORG and TORG Eternity here.
thatdude
Goblin

Delphi Missions - Aysle Souleater enchantment

Post by thatdude »

Greetings all,

I am going to be running a mission for my group from the Delphi Missions - Aysle book. A character in there has a souleater longsword. However, I cannot find any reference for souleater in any of the books. Does anyone know what that is supposed to do? Was it a misprint? I can certainly come up with something but I was wondering if there was any canon for it?

Thanks!

TorgHacker
Gnoll

Re: Delphi Missions - Aysle Souleater enchantment

Post by TorgHacker »

Huh...yeah, I think that was taken out...doesn't ring a bell.
Torg Eternity Designer
Torg Eternity Community Manager
Ulisses Spiele

Sir Alain Fisk
Bugbear

Post by Sir Alain Fisk »

Make it up, hehe.
When I was running Torg Eternity for my family in 2018, my youngest Son (18, then) had a Nile Empire Weird Scientist with a robot nicknamed Stompy. At the end of the last adventure we played before my Wife and I moved to Texas, he asked,

“Hey Dad, can Stompy have Stealth?” This is a 450-pound robot being made into a Weird Science helper, made almost of solid steel, and he wanted to add Stealth… we died the table-round at the prospect.

Atama
Orc

Post by Atama »

Ooh... Sacrifice a Possibility to burn your one of opponent’s, if you strike and do at least a Wound of damage. It consumes both of them in its hunger.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek 8-))

Sir Alain Fisk
Bugbear

Post by Sir Alain Fisk »

I like it. Not bad at all.
When I was running Torg Eternity for my family in 2018, my youngest Son (18, then) had a Nile Empire Weird Scientist with a robot nicknamed Stompy. At the end of the last adventure we played before my Wife and I moved to Texas, he asked,

“Hey Dad, can Stompy have Stealth?” This is a 450-pound robot being made into a Weird Science helper, made almost of solid steel, and he wanted to add Stealth… we died the table-round at the prospect.

Return to “TORG”