Imaskar history video

Netheril: flying cities, ancient scrolls written on gold leaf, and just a little bit of hubris.
apotheot
Troll

Imaskar history video

Post by apotheot »

The Mighty Gluestick did another great video, this one dealing with the history of Imaskar. This is recommended viewing for anyone interested in running an Arcane Age game set in the era and region. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_SutbnOutU
-Apotheot

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Imaskar history video

Post by Big Mac »

apotheot wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:04 pm
The Mighty Gluestick did another great video, this one dealing with the history of Imaskar. This is recommended viewing for anyone interested in running an Arcane Age game set in the era and region.
Thanks for posting this Apotheot.

I've only listened to part of this so far, but it says that Imaskar was around for so long, that part of it stopped expansion of Netheril.

I'm guessing that also means that parts of Imakar would also be around during the time when Cormanthyr was active.

I'll have to check to see what years the Imaskar slave raids on Earth were supposed to have happened.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Cromstar
Ogre

Re: Imaskar history video

Post by Cromstar »

Big Mac wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm
I'll have to check to see what years the Imaskar slave raids on Earth were supposed to have happened.
-4366 DR according to FR wiki. Well, it lists the year of the great plague as around -4370 DR and says the slaves were brought over 4 years later, which would be -4366 DR plus/minus the discrepancies. That technically *predates* the founding of Cormanthyr proper when the first ruler took his position in -4000 DR.

Return to “Arcane Age”