Dungeons & Dragons Fans Seek Removal of Oriental Adventures From Online Marketplace

Industry news, rumoured and announced new products, and discussion of games company policies.
shesheyan
Cardboard Hero

Dungeons & Dragons Fans Seek Removal of Oriental Adventures From Online Marketplace

Post by shesheyan »

It was to be expected. If you were neglecting to get pdfs on DMGuild about old TSR/WoTC products this could be the time. I will not be discussing the sociological/political issues regarding this matter on The Piazza (edit: or anywhere else).

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/dunge ... the-coast/
Last edited by shesheyan on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Mac
Giant Space Hamster

Re: Dungeons & Dragons Fans Seek Removal of Oriental Adventures From Online Marketplace

Post by Big Mac »

I can confirm that the moderator team have been aware of Daniel Kwon's Tweet since yesterday. At least one of us has been watching the Asians Read: Oriental Adventures show that Daniel presents with his friend Steve and guests.

We are currently discussing the situation privately.

We also have a new sticky in The Kippin' Griffin: The Piazza is here for gaming - not for politics.

I would encourage people to read that sticky, before replying to this topic. As we don't want to be having to jump in asking people to not start off-topic side-discussions of polical nature.
David "Big Mac" Shepheard
Please join The Piazza's Facebook group, The Piazza's Facebook page and follow The Piazza's Twitter feed so that you can stay in touch.
Spelljammer 3E Conversion Project - Spelljammer Wiki - The Spelljammer Image Group.
Moderator of the Spelljammer forum (and administrator). My moderator voice is green.

Return to “The Wishing Well”