Lankhmar: City of Adventure (1985)
See also Lankhmar: City of Adventure (1993).
* '''Published:''' 1985
* '''Publisher:''' TSR
* '''Author:''' Bruce Nesmith, Douglas Niles, Ken Rolston
* '''Format:''' 96 page softcover, 32 page book of maps and a poster map
* '''Rules:''' AD&D 1st Edition
* [[http://rpggeek.com/rpgitem/49386/lankhmar-city-of-adventure|RPG Geek]]
* [[http://index.rpg.net/display-entry.phtml?mainid=1201&editionid=1326|RPG Net]]
* [[http://tsr.bothgunsblazing.com/lm/lm-coa1.htm|TSR Archive]]
* [[wp>Lankhmar – City of Adventure|Wikipedia]]
“Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser faced each other across the two senseless thieves…poised for attack…yet neither moved. Each discerned something inexplicably familiar in the other.”
-Ill Met in Lankhmar
LANKHMAR…city of thieves, city of the night, city of adventure. Home of Fritz Leiber's famous heroes, FAFHRD and the GRAY MOUSER; greatest adventurers in the world of Newhon. The city of Lankhmar springs to life as an exciting setting for the AD&D game.
Visit the fabled Rainbow Palace, stroll the surly streets of the old town, haggle at the market place or risk the winding maze of the Tenderloin. From the wharves and shipyards to the dark sewers of this mighty metropolis, LANKHMAR takes you on a full tour.
Also included are many encounters in LANKHMAR and adaptations of the adventures of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser. Its unique approach makes LANKHMAR a living, changing city.
Leave the dungeons and wilderness and step into a new world of intrigue and adventure. Enter the city of LANKHMAR; if you're lucky, you'll get out alive.
lankhmar_city_of_adventure_1985.txt · Last modified: 2016/10/21 23:00 (external edit)